Clinical Research StudiesEdit
- Pain assessment following medical interventions.
- Dose Escalation Study of Vaccine Against Human Cytomegalovirus.
- New investigational drug for prevention of schizophrenia in young adults with family history of schizophrenia.
- Cancer incidence in children of Japan-born parents, living outside Asia for at least 15 years.
- New investigational drug for prevention of Alzheimer's Disease in middle age adults with family history of Alzheimer's Disease.
- Investigational dietary supplement for control of cholesterol.
- Virtual Colonoscopy Trial.
- Functional MRI investigation of the brains of depressed and non-depressed patients when asked to imagine the future
- Cigarette addiction and Nicotine withdrawal.
- Study of the relationship between exercise and Sleep.
- herbal product for the treatment of Reality Assignment Disorder (RAD). Information
- Test of AIDS vaccine in adults at risk of HIV-1 infection.
- Bioidentical Hormone Treatment of Young Women at High Risk for Breast Cancer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.